Every day, Yandex helps millions of users find answers to their questions. But sometimes things don't go quite as planned, and that's when customer support steps in. At Yandex, we’re looking for attentive, tactful, and inquisitive operators with a sense of humor to help people resolve the issues they come across when using our services.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Answering incoming calls from Russian and English-speaking users.
- Assisting callers and resolving any issues related to Yandex services.
- Asking people from other departments for assistance if you realize you aren't able to resolve the issue on your own.
- Talking to callers like they are your friend. For instance, you can ask them about the weather in their area — but only if you're truly interested.
Here’s what you'll need for the job:
- Intermediate-level English or higher.
- Good spoken Russian.
- Ability to work with large amounts of information.
- Computer skills.
- A laptop or a desktop computer, and a headset.
- A high-speed cable internet connection.
Our perfect candidate:
- Wants to help other people and knows how to do that.
- Is polite but doesn't bore people.
- Is attentive to detail and always gets the job done.
- Doesn't get tired of repetitive tasks.
- Can work at home and not get distracted or tempted to watch their favorite TV show during working hours.
- Enjoys learning new things.
Here’s what we offer:
- The job is home-based, so you can work from anywhere in Russia, as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- Rotating 4–2 schedule with fixed 4-hour shifts. You are free to plan your schedule yourself.
- Official part-time employment contract.
- Piece-rate compensation.
- Paid remote training.